Today I have a scrapbook layout to share using the Winter Rimes paper pack by Papericious, this paper pack has beautiful pattern papers perfect for any winter themed projects.
If you wanna know how I created this layout then check out the full post HERE I have shared a step by step pictorial.
I hope you liked it, Thank you for visiting!
I’m back again after a long time. I am really sorry for not posting consistently, today I have some beautiful decoupage projects to share that I created for Papericious. There has been a lot of firsts ever since I started blogging and again this is my first post on decoupage on this blog. I hope you like it!
You can view the complete post HERE!
Thank you for stopping by!
Today I have some exciting news to share, I’ve been blogging for the past year and finally bagged a DT. I made it to the Papericious Design team and I’m soo delighted and honoured to be on this platform. My first post went live today on the Papericious blog.
If you wanna know how I created these adorable gift boxes and the candle holder then head over to the Papericious blog.
You can view the post HERE!
Thank you for visiting!
Today I have a simple and easy card tutorial. This is a very cute and fun to make card, I have made a step by step post with a lot of pictures especially for scrapbooking beginners and non-crafters using basic and affordable craft supplies.
- Eno greetings Romantic paper pack
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Clear acetate / OHP sheet
- Smooth white cardstock
The measurements given below are according to the scoreboard for scoring,( if you don’t have a scoreboard then use a ruler and score with a small round ball embossing stylus or with the point of your scissor or even a pen with empty refill will work and convert the measurements into centimetres)
- First, take cut a piece of cardstock 7 ” long and 8 7/8” wide for your card base and score at 4” and 4 3/4”. For the strap take another piece of cardstock 1” long and 2 3/4” wide and score at 1” and 1 3/4”.
- Now for the large pockets cut two pieces of cardstock 7 1/2” wide and 4” long and keeping it horizontally score at 3/8”, 1/2”, 7 1/8” and 7 1/4” now keep it vertically and score at 3 1/2” and 3 5/8” and sniff the corners like I have in the picture below .
- Before covering everything with pattern paper place the magnets and stick them on the base and the strap, now stick the pattern paper on both sides of the strap and the stick one end of the strap on the backside.
- Cover the base and the pockets with pattern papers that is 1/8” smaller than the cardstock base on all sides and score again.
- I have made three sets of small pockets and stuck one vertically and two horizontally on the other side.
- The vertical pocket is slightly bigger than the other two, to make this pocket cut a piece of pattern paper 11” long and 3” wide and score at 3 1/2”, 5 7/8”, 8 1/4”, 9 5/8”.
- For the horizontal pockets cut two pieces of pattern paper measuring 10 1/2” long and 3” wide and score at 3 1/8”, 5 1/2”, 7 7/8”, 9 1/2”.
- Make the hinges and stick them as shown in the picture below.
- I made some tags to insert in the pockets and a small photo frame. The total size of the frame is 2 1/2” long and 3 1/4” wide with the frame size of 3/8” and stick a piece of clear OHP sheet inside, attach the hinges on three sides keeping one side open to insert the picture.
- I also added some clear glitter on the borders of my tags.
- This is what the card looks like after adhering everything. First, I adhered the large pockets on the card base and then adhered the small pockets on them.
- I finished the card by drawing the stitches on the borders, I drew the stitches with a white gel pen.. easy isn’t it?
The finished card looks like this. I have kept the decoration very clean and simple, you can decorate it however you like, I have decorated it with some foam and fabric flowers, fabric lace doily and some pearls.
You can add more tags, pictures, personal note, money, gift vouchers etc inside the large pockets.
I hope I was clear in explaining everything, if you have any questions leave them in the comments section down below.
I hope you like it and give it a try, Thank you for visiting!