Heena here, Today I’m sharing the Mixed media canvas That I guest designed for Mudra.
I had created this during the floral and textures challenge, Adding textures Is my favourite thing to do and I have added a lot of textures in this project and the challenge theme floral and textures completely goes with my style of crafting. And need I say how much I love the Mudra chipzeb chippis, the designs are amazing and the quality is top notch.
I have also used some gorgeous Prima flowers from the Amelia rose collection. Please visit the Mudra blog HERE to see the written instructions on how to create this.
You can find the full supplies list below.
I hope you liked my creation, Thank you for visiting!
- Mudra Brick wall stencil
- Mudra Grunge stencil
- Mudra chipzeb leafy swirls
- Mudra chipzeb Words 1
- Mudra Old script stamp
- Mudra Botanical Blooms stamp set
- Papericious white gesso
- Mont Marte modelling paste
- Finnabair black gesso
- Finnabair 3D matte gel
- Finnabair white sand texture paste
- Finnabair art ingredients Melange pebbles
- Finnabair art ingredients glass glitter sterling
- Finnabair Mega art stones and mini stones
- Finnabair art alchemy paints- soft satin, olive green
- Prima IOD mould Barouque 4
- Prima flowers from Amelia Rose collection
- Ken Oliver colour burst Merlot