Heena here Today I’m back with another dark very ”vintage” Mixed media canvas that I created for the Mixed media place February Moodboard Challenge. I am really enjoying creating all these mixed media projects lately! I am reliving my childhood passion for painting through mixed media and the Finnabair art alchemy metallic waxes are so addictive!
Okay so the colours are not my usuals I normally go for warm colours very subtle, I find it a bit intimidating to do things in a different way I just stick to what works for me. But I stepped out of my comfort zone this time and experimented and I will not lie I’m very pleased with the result. I have used a lot of Finnabair products for this canvas, some found objects from my junkyard and my handmade lily flowers. You can find the full supplies list at the end of the post.
I hope you liked my creation, Thank you for stopping by!
- Finnabair Black gesso
- Finnabair 3D Matte Gel
- Finnabair soft gloss gel
- Finnabair white sand texture paste
- Finnabair Art Melange pebbles
- Finnabair art alchemy metallic paints: Emerald green, steampunk copper.
- Finnabair art alchemy metallic wax: rich copper, white gold, opal magic wax: green brocade.
- Finnabair glass glitter: gold rush
- Finnabair Mega and Mini art stones
- Mont Marte modelling paste
- Papericious white crackle paste
- Papericious Moroccan lattice chipboard
- Mudra Chipzeb leaves
Linking this to: