Heena here today I have a mixed media canvas to share which is inspired by Finnabair’s Art celebration Altered Paintbrush canvas. I have seen so many mix media artists altering the paintbrush and outcome is just so beautiful and so I wanted to try out something similar myself and here is what I came up with…
For this canvas, I have used Finnabair art alchemy paints and waxes to paint and few other products from the Finnabair range. I have used Mudra chipzeb chippies, I have also used the chipboard negatives and how pretty it is looking! I have used the elegant frames negative underneath the brush and I have cut another one in four pieces and adhered it on the corners
Hope you liked my creation!
For more work in progress pictures and sneak peeks follow me on Instagram @bloomingpaperbuds.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Finnabair Art basics black gesso
- Finnabair art alchemy metallic paint – dark velvet, black berry.
- Finnabair art alchemy metallic wax – rose gold, white gold.
- Finnabair art ingredients Melange
- Finnabair art ingredients mega art stones
- Finnabair art ingredients mini art stones
- Finnabair art basics 3D gloss gel
- Papericious white crackle paste
- Mudra chipzeb elegant frames
- Mudra chipzeb words1
- Ranger gold embossing powder
Linking this to: